1. Indian National Physics Olympiad – Theory Problems 1998-2005.by Vijay A. Singh and Shirish R. Pathare.
2. Indian National Physics Olympiad – Theory Problems and Solutions (2006 – 2009) by Vijay A. Singh and Praveen Pathak.
3. Experimental Problems in Chemistry by Savita Ladage, Swapna Narvekar and Indrani Sen.
4. Indian National Biology Olympiad -Theory Papers (2002-2004), Rekha Vartak and Anupama Ronad.
5. Indian National Biology Olympiad -Theory Papers (2005-2007), Rekha Vartak and Anupama Ronad.
6. Question Papers of Indian National Astronomy Olympiad (1999-2008) Aniket Sule, Anand Ghaisas and M. N. Vahia, Manovikas Prakashan.
7. Problems and Solutions of International Olympiad on Astronomy and Astrophysics (2007 -2014), Editor: Dr. Aniket Sule, Universities Press India Pvt. Ltd,
8. Problem Primer for the Olympiads by C R Pranesachar, B J Venkatachala and C S Yogananda (Prism Books Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore)
9. Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics by V Krishnamurthy, C R Pranesachar, K N Ranganathan and B J Venkatachala (New Age International Publishers, New Delhi).
10. An Excursion in Mathematics Editors: M R Modak, S A Katre and V V Acharya and V M Sholapurkar (Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana, Pune).
11. Problem Solving Strategies Arthur Engel (Springer-Verlag, Germany). Edited by K. Bencsath, P. R. Halmos.
12. Functional Equations by B J Venkatachala (Prism Books Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore).
13. Inequalities an approach through problems (texts & readings in mathematics), by B J Venkatachala ( Hindustan Book Agency).
14. Mathematical Circles Fomin and others (University Press, Hyderabad).
Courtesy:Science Olympiad Foundation