1. Who is the Father of our Nation?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
2. Who was the first President of India?
Answer: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
3. Who is known as Father of Indian Constitution?
Answer: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
4. Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
5. Giddha is the folk dance of?
6. Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru was the first Prime Minister of India.
7. Which is the heavier metal of these two? Gold or Silver?
8. Who invented Computer?
Answer: Charles Babbage
9. 1024 Kilobytes is equal to?
Answer: 1 Megabyte (MB)
10. Brain of computer is?
11. India lies in which continent?
12. Which country are the Giza Pyramids in?
Answer: The Giza Pyramids are in Egypt.
13. What city is the statue of liberty in?
Answer: The statue of liberty is in New York City
14. How many Cricket world cups does India have?
Answer: India has two cricket world cups.
15. Martyrs’ Day is celebrated every year on?
Answer: 30th January
16. Name the first 3 planets in our solar system?
Answer: The first 3 planets in our solar system are mercury, venus, and earth.
17. Which is the longest river on the earth?
18. Gir National Park in Gujarat is famous for?
19. Which animal has hump on its back?
20. Name 3 root vegetables?
Answer: Beets, carrots, and radish are root vegetables.
21. Name the game which is played with bat, ball and wicket?
22. Smallest state of India is?
23. Fastest animal on earth is?
24. Which is the animal referred as the ship of the desert?
25. Which plant grows in desert?
26. Highest dam of India is?
Answer: Tehri Dam
27. The total distance around a figure is called its?
28. A figure with 8 sides is called?
29. What colour symbolises peace?
Answer: The colour white symbolises peace.
30. National Tree of India is?
Answer: Banyan tree
31. Which flower is white in colour?
32. Agra is situated on the bank of river?
33. Baby of horse is called?
34. National animal of India
35. Shape of Egg is?
36. Most widely spoken language in the world is?
Answer: Mandarin (Chinese)
37. Which insect has colourful wings?
38. Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?
Answer: William Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet.
39. Cry of lion is called?
40. Name any reptile?
Answer: A lizard is a reptile.
41. Cataract is the disease of?
42. Which organ purify our blood?
43. Who wrote the National Anthem – Jana Gana Mana?
Answer: Rabindra Nath Tagore
44. How many colours are there in India’s National Flag?
45. Gateway of India is located at?
46. Who was Albert Einstein?
Answer: Albert Einstein was a famous scientist.
47. What crop is famously grown in the region of Darjeeling?
Answer: The region of Darjeeling is known to grow Tea leaves.
48. Capital of Uttarakhand is?
49. When do we celebrate our Independence Day?
Answer: 15th August
50. Sun is a?
51. Which planet is nearest to Earth?
52. We get solar energy from?
53. What islands are a part of the country of India?
Answer: The Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep Islands belong to India.
54. Where does a dog live?
55. Which animal is called the ship of the desert?
56. Goitre is caused due to the deficiency of?
57. Who was George Washington?
Answer: George Washington was the first president of the United States of America.
58. Longest river in the world is?
59. How many players are there in a cricket team?
60. Largest island in the world is?
Answer: Green Land
61. Which president of the USA is responsible for the Emancipation Proclamation?
Answer: Abraham Lincoln is responsible for the Emancipation Proclamation.
62. LBW is related to which sports?
63. Young one of a cat is called?
64. Which African nation is famous for chocolate?
Answer: The nation of Ghana is world famous for chocolate.
65. Saina Nehwal is associated with which sports?
66. How many days are there in a Leap year?
67. Olylmpics games are held after every?
Answer: 4 years
68. How many sides are there in a pentagon?
69. What is King Arthur’s sword called?
Answer: King Arthur’s sword was called Excalibur.
70. A place where bees are kept is called?
71. Which is the biggest sea animal?
Answer: blue whale
72. Who is the founder of Microsoft?
Answer: Bill Gates is the founder of Microsoft.
73. Who discovered Penicillin?
Answer: Alexander Flemming
74. Who was popularly known as Netaji?
Answer: Subhash Chandra Bose
75. Which country does the company Sony come from?
Answer: Sony comes from the nation of Japan.
76. Scientific study of birds is called?
77. Who is the author of the book – Broken Wing?
Answer: Sarojini Naidu
78. Largest desert in the world is?
Answer: Sahara desert
79. In which direction does the sun rise?
Answer: The sun rises from the east.
80. Kuchipudi is the dance form of which state?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
81. Who was Margaret Thatcher?
Answer: Margaret Thatcher was a former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
82. United Nation (UN) day is celebrated on?
Answer: 24th October
83. In which season we wear warm clothes?
84. Which bird can not fly?
85. We should cross the road when the traffic light is?
86. Place where animals and birds are kept?
87. In which festival we play with colours?
88. Which fruit gives us oil?
89. Which jungle is the most dense in the world?
Answer: The Amazon is the densest jungle in the world.
90. The national song
Answer: Vande Mataram
91. The national bird is
92. The national fruit is
93. National Education Day
Answer: 11 Nov.
94. Children’s Day
Answer: 14 Nov.
95. Teacher’s Day
Answer: 5 September
96. Which place is known as tea garden of India
97. Which is the smallest bird ?
Answer: Humming Bird
98. Which is the largest ocean in the world ?
Answer: Pacific Ocean
99. Which is India’s largest fresh water lake?
Answer: Wular Lake
100. Which is the tallest waterfall in the world ?
Answer: Angel Falls
1. Who is the Father of our Nation?