- Which is the heavier metal of these two? Gold or Silver?
- Which is the most common non-contagious disease in the world?
Answer: Tooth Decay – A very common disease
- Which is the coldest location in the earth?
Answer: East Antarctica
- Which is the hottest place in the earth?
- Which is the animal referred as the ship of the desert?
- Which is the nearest star to planet earth?
- Which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
- Which is the oldest democracy / parliamentary in the world?
- Which is the fastest animal on the land?
- What differentiates a male lion from a female lion?
- Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
- Which is the principal source of energy for earth?
- What are the two holes in the nose called?
- What is the standard taste of the water?
Answer: Water has no taste
- Which is the longest river on the earth?
- What country has the second largest population in the world?
Answer : India
- What is the currency of Sweden?
- What is the currency of Japan?
- Name the currency of Bangladesh?
- Which is the largest country in the world in terms of the land area?
- Which country makes the Mercedes Benz and Adidas?
- What is the currency of China?
- What was the original name of Sri Lanka?
- Which is the highest mountain in Japan?
Answer: Mount Fuji
- What is the currency of Afghanistan?