1. Name the atmospheric layer closest to the ground
2. The most abundant gas on the earth’s atmosphere is
3. What atmospheric layer has most of the clouds?
4. An altitude of 100 kilometres (62 mi; 330,000 ft) above the Earth’s sea level marks the beginning of space where human travellers are considered astronauts. What is it called?
D.Van Allen belts
5. The study of weather is called?
6. Which one of the following is NOT a primary layer of the atmosphere?
7. A millimetre of mercury is a manometric unit of pressure, defined as precisely 133.322387415 pascals. What is the symbol for a millimetre of mercury?
8. Name the atmospheric layer that is completely cloudless and free of water vapor.
9. The ozone layer or ozone shield is a region of Earth’s atmosphere that absorbs most of the Sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Which layer of the atmosphere contains ozone layer?
10. What is the average atmospheric pressure at sea level as defined by the International Standard Atmosphere?