- Do have consideration for other students
- Do recommend books and articles that you’ve read
- Do use areas designated for group or quiet study appropriately.
- Respect the needs of others.
- Please speak in a low voice when conversing with others.
- Do look after library materials, equipment, furniture and facilities. Help keep them in good condition for future users.
- Do make sure you know what library materials you have borrowed. Return them on time to avoid fines and as a courtesy to others.
- Don’t show interesting picture to others.
- Don’t pass the magazines on the table.
- Don’t fight for the magazine near the rack.
- Don’t ‘write / fill / colour anything
Don’t answer the puzzles / fill in the blanks / finding ways / cross word puzzles.
- Replace the magazines in the place fixed for them, after reading.
- Don’t bring in food or drinks other than bottled water.
- Don’t disturb others around you.
- It’s your Library, so DO respect Library property and do your part to keep everyone safe.