GREEN Olympiad is organized annually by TERI since 1999. This programme has received support from the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF&CC), Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), and other educational boards / trusts over the years. GREEN Olympiad is also endorsed by UNESCO, New Delhi.
|Theme||Environment and Sustainable Development|
|Date(s) of Examination
(School can opt for ONLY one of these dates)
|07 September 2018 AND 24 October 2018|
|Duration||1 Hour (10:00 am – 11:00 am)|
|Last date for Registration||31 July 2018|
|Language||Bilingual – English and Hindi|
Please read the instructions carefully before filling up this Registration Form:
- Students from schools affiliated to a recognized education board/trust can participate in this examination.
- This ‘Registration Form’ is applicable for 3 Levels (students from classes 4 to 10).
- One teacher per level can be nominated – i.e. if the school is participating in 3 levels, 3 teachers can be nominated. Please put comma (,) after each name.
- All participants will receive ‘Certificate’ of participation, merit or distinction depending on their individual performance. Schools / students who excel in this examination will be felicitated. Coordinating teachers will also receive certificates from TERI. More information related to awards/ incentives and other updates are available on project website.
- The participants data uploaded by using this template will be used for attendance sheet and Certificate as well.So, request you to provide accurate information to avoid errors.
- Examination material will be delivered directly to schools.
- Individual registration forms will not be accepted from students. They can register through their school only.
- Each school will be a center for its registered students and can nominate any number of students for this examination at each level. However, participation of a minimum number of 10 students is mandatory.
- Please write numerical numbers to mention their classes, because ‘Roman Letters’ will not be accepted by the system.
- Please ensure that the data (name of participants and class) for all levels should be combined in ‘one file’ (download) for all levels, and the same may be uploaded.
- Each participating student has to pay Rs 75/- as ‘Registration Fee’ to his/her school. After deducting Rs. 5/- per student (towards expenditure for conducting examination in their school premises), a school has to pay total registration fee (i. e. Rs. 70/- x number of participating students) through a Bank Draft drawn in favour of TERI, payable at New Delhi. Online mode of payment also available. Cash / cheque will not be accepted.
Registration form/s along with list of participants and bank draft should reach TERI by 31 July 2018 at the following address:
Environment Education and Awareness Area
Green Olympiad Secretariat
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
Darbari Seth Block, IHC Complex
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, India